Thursday, June 5, 2014

Lady Elliot Island Day 3

June 2nd, 2014- Day 3 at Lady Elliot Island 

After our morning lecture, we had a free day yay! Kyle, Camille, Julia, Mikayla and I took advantage of our scuba diving license. I knew I had to scuba dive at the Great Barrier Reef. It's silly not to! That's the reason why I earned my scuba diving license. Experiencing the world down under (literally) for 45 minutes was the most breathtaking thing I've ever done. We saw FOUR mantarays, turtles and a shark! The shark was off in the distance, so I did not get a good look at it. The mantarays though.... one cam right up to us! It was the beautiful. I am so, very glad I got my scuba diving license to experience the Great Barrier Reef. Thank you Unk Hunk for funding my license :) xo









No comments:

Post a Comment